FREE INSURED SHIPPING

REGISTERED CUSTOMERS
I AM A NEW CUSTOMER

Create an account and enjoy certain benefits

REGISTER Or
250 Products

NEW

Gold Bracelet Altinbas Life
Gold Bracelet Altinbas Life
£ 141

20% Discount

£ 99

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 49

19% Discount

£ 40

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 52

20% Discount

£ 42

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 53

25% Discount

£ 43

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 57

19% Discount

£ 46

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 60

21% Discount

£ 48

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 60

20% Discount

£ 49

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 60

20% Discount

£ 49

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 65

20% Discount

£ 51

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 65

20% Discount

£ 51

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 67

20% Discount

£ 54

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 70

20% Discount

£ 56

Corded Gold Bracelet
Corded Gold Bracelet
£ 70

20% Discount

£ 56

Gold Bracelet
Gold Bracelet
£ 71

21% Discount

£ 57

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 73

25% Discount

£ 58

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 74

21% Discount

£ 59

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 74

21% Discount

£ 59

Butterfly Rope Gold Bracelet
Butterfly Rope Gold Bracelet
£ 76

20% Discount

£ 61

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 79

20% Discount

£ 63

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 84

20% Discount

£ 67

Gold Rope Bracelet
Gold Rope Bracelet
£ 110

20% Discount

£ 88

NEW

Gold Bracelet Graduation-Altinbas Life

SPECIAL FOR INTERNET

Gold Bracelet Graduation-Altinbas Life
£ 135

20% Discount

£ 94

 

Bracelets can be an important part of your outfits with their versatile designs. Whether it be a modest accessory that can complement your day to day looks, or a bold and flashy adornment for important social gatherings such as weddings, birthdays, reunions and more, Altınbaş has the perfect gold bracelet you are looking for in its collection.

Choose the perfect gold bracelets with special offers!

Among the wide array of gold bracelet alternatives that are compatible with any style and range of budget thanks to the special offers attached to them, you can find and pick the perfect bracelet that suits your own taste and selection.

How much is a 14k gold bracelet?

The prices of 14-carat gold bracelets will differ according to their design. Through the versatile bracelet design selection of Altınbaş, you are guaranteed to find a suitable option to satisfy your fashion needs. Simpler, more modest types of designs that will go with daily outfits, such as corded gold bracelets, start around the price of £ 50, and thin gold bracelets around £ 100. On the more ambitious and radiant side of the bracelet designs, prices will start to rise. Gold bracelets with touches of diamond or evil eye beads have a price range of £ 100 - £ 600, name bracelets are sold around £ 100 - £ 400, and finally, more sophisticated designs of gold bracelets such as Sahmeran or chain patterns will get price tags that are as high as £ 3.000.

What is the best gold for a bracelet?

Although gold is considered a heavy metal because of its high density, it is actually a soft material in its purest form. It can be bent, given shapes and deformed easily, especially in small forms, and for this reason, pure gold is generally strengthened with an alloy. Gold accessories will become a part of your fashion sense in such a way that you will never want to take them out, but when it comes to everyday use, gold bracelets will be inevitably on the receiving end of some impacts. To get around this problem and prevent possible dents and damages on your favourite accessory, 14-carat gold is the best choice all around as they are more durable and resistant to wear and tear. However, higher carats of gold can still be a good choice for that extra glamour needed in the most special of events rather than daily wear.

Is 14K gold real gold?

The carat system signifies the ratio of pure gold in a jewellery. A 24-carat gold bracelet will have a ratio of 24/24 gold in it, which makes it pure. A 14-carat gold, on the other hand, will have 58.3% pure gold in it with a 14/24 ratio and the remaining 41.7% being composed of special alloys that make the jewellery harder and more durable. So, the answer to the question of whether 14-carat gold is real or not becomes a rather simple one. It still has a high percentage of gold in it and can be more preferable if you are looking for a jewellery that will last a long time.